At Kaleido Technology we are
- Doing research and development in the field of wafer level glass optics and 3D-glass forming. Covering a wide range of disciplines including:
- Advanced optical design
- Mechanical design and FEM analysis
- Equipment design and manufacturing
- Ultra-precision machining of molds for high temperature glass molding
- Glass molding equipment- and process-development
- Wafer level assembly of optical lens modules
- Ultra-precision mechanical and optical characterization
- New technologies for advanced 3D-glass forming.
- Manufacturing ultra-precision tools for molding of wafer-level glass lenses
To enable these activities we have a state of the art facility – including multiple optical and mechanical design and simulation software packages – in house high power computing workstations, access to even higher-power computing facilities for more demanding computational tasks, in house ultra-precision grinding and polishing machines, as well as world class optical and mechanical characterization equipment.
We are a dedicated R&D team with backgrounds in engineering science, physics and mathematics, as well as highly skilled operators and process technicians working together in an open and respectful atmosphere. We are collaborating closely with our Chinese parent company AAC Technologies, who is the sole owner of Kaleido Technology.
AAC Technologies is a global leading micro-component total solution provider, with more than 40.000 employees in China, and a 2016 revenue exceeding 2.000.000.000 USD. The Company delivers integrated solutions across multiple segments incorporating advanced proprietary technologies haptics vibrators, RF antennas and optical components. The Company’s products are found in mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, wearables, and PC notebooks.
Zhu Bingke is CEO of Kaleido Technology, working from China. In Denmark Christian Holme is Senior R&D director and Co-founder.
Kaleido Technology Aps
Phone: +45 4434 6430